🌱 Off the Clock Design Challenge - Automated Node-RED flow

Automated node-red flow

Task from quite older blog post was To make Node-RED flow semi-automatic in order not to have click on all injectors. My idea is to click at max at one button and the flow will send all the values periodically.


Node-red complexity

Before all the following I had to study the node-red environment. I need a timer or a delay built-in in a loop. There are a lot of possibilities in the real line code but here in the visual programming I feel little bit lost.
I found that the Injection node has a capability to be delay at its beginning. This seems like a way how to do it. The node has a Repeat option as well.


So, let us "code" the automatical flow as I need.

Here is the modified flow:




Currently, it looks fuzzy and filled with error but they are caused by not connected Mesh network manager. 

🎯 Next step

To connect automated node-red flow to the Ubidots again.

Comments

Popular Posts