🌱 Off the Clock Design Challenge - Ubidots

My own Dust dashboard in Ubidots!

Task from previous blog post was to get the temperature data in my own MQTT workspace. My favourite MQTT broker is Ubidots. Mainly because they have monthly subscription free Education plan to play with.



With a little help of this Ubidots guide I was able to modify the Node-RED flow to send and receive data from Ubidots dashboard. I have to say that I have had previous experience with Ubidots making one quite complex dashboard for intelligent fire detector.

Here is the modified flow:


As you can see there is the Debug windows outputs. Current sent temperature 23.38°C and 90 as an control value from Ubidots into the Node-RED.

Here is the Ubidots dashboard:


As you can see the temperature value is exactly the same and the control value as well.

🎯 Next step

To make Node-RED flow semi-automatic in order not to have click on all injectors. My idea is to click at max at one button and the flow will send all the values periodically.

Comments

Popular Posts