🌱 Off the Clock Design Challenge - hardware preparation

Last blog post ends with very straightforward To make Node-RED flow semi-automatic in order not to have click on all injectors. My idea is to click at max at one button and the flow will send all the values periodically but I currently do not feel like coding. So I moved to hardware preparation with the idea that the coding part can be done later. There will not be only coding because I need to add support for additional sensors but I am pretty optimistic now.

Ideas


The entire design kit is connected the way that it makes an L shape board composition. I decided to minimize area of the boards and to use a stacked composition. In order to do this I need to remove connectors and replace them with a ribbon cable. I also removed Peltier cell as well because I will not use it.


Boards without connectors and Peltier cell


Finished stocked board composition

🎯 Next step

To design 3D model of the Mesh#Farmer box in TinkerCAD and to prepare it for a 3D print.

Comments

Popular Posts